When it comes to commercial-grade mobile phone signal boosters, Wilson Pro is a very good brand. Whether you have a luxurious mansion or a big company, Wilson Pro signal boosters are very effective in making sure that you do not have any problems with mobile phone signal reception in your area.
Today, we are going to talk about the Wilson Pro 460127 Mobile Phone Signal Booster. This mobile phone signal booster is one of Wilson Pro’s top of the line products in that it can boost a wide range of signals and frequencies. This means that it can boost 4G LTE as well as previous generation technologies such as 2G and 3G signals as well.
The thing about Wilson Pro’s commercial grade signal boosters is that you can have the choice of which antenna you would like to buy. You can opt for a yagi-directional antenna if your home or company is located more than 30 miles away from the cell tower, or you can opt for the omnidirectional external antenna which provides a 360-degree signal sweep to get even the faintest of signals around your area.
Another thing to note about the Wilson Pro 460127 Mobile Phone Signal Booster is that it comes with everything you need to install this signal booster. It comes with all the mounting brackets you need as well as all of the antennas and cables.
Installation is also a breeze because you can install the external antenna either on the rooftop or just on the highest point of your building. If you would like to use the Wilson Pro 460127 Mobile Phone Signal Booster on a big commercial building, you can also order some additional expansion kits as well, though, those things are sold separately.
If you want to know how to install the Wilson Pro 460127 Mobile Phone Signal Booster, here is the procedure:
- For Omnidirectional Antennas: Go to the highest point of your home or office. You do not have to go to the rooftop to install the external antenna, although, you can still install it on the roof. You can just mount the external antenna on the window and leave it there.
For Yagi–directional Antennas: You can still mount this on the window but make sure to find the best possible direction where you can get the most signals from. Point the antenna towards that direction and mount it on your window.
- Place the signal booster along with the internal antenna where you need the most signals. You can place both of these anywhere, but I strongly recommend putting them in the middle portion of the building for optimal performance.
- Plug the power adapter into a power socket and plug it in the signal booster.
- Plug the internal and external antenna into their respective slots in the booster.
- Power on the device and wait until there is a notification that the signal booster is boosting signals and that’s it!
The Wilson Pro 460127 Mobile Phone Signal Booster does not need any tinkering because it automatically adjusts its gain settings for the best performance possible.